113.fm Radio Network has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
• Information Automatically Logged We use your IP address to help determine our aggregate user levels, diagnose problems with our servers or ban offensive users, and to generally administer this Web site.
• Advertisers We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site or when you listen to a radio channel. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit their Web Site directly.
• Surveys, Contests, Email, and Registrations Our site's forms require users to give us contact information such as name and email address, and occasionally demographic information such as zip code, or age. Contact information from these forms or incoming email is used to contact site registrants, contest winners or reply to inbound email inquiries.
113.fm Radio Network will not sell, submit, or furnish your name or email address to any outside party without your permission, nor will we place you on any mailing list. Essential demographic information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis. We use this data to tailor your experience at our site by featuring content that we believe you may be interested in and displaying the content according to majority preferences.
• External Links This site contains links to other websites. 113.fm Radio Network is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites, and these links are provided for convenience only.
• Public Forums This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
• Data Quality/Access This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.