Updated: Apr 6
At 113FM Radio Network LLC (also known as we, us, and our), we are committed to delivering services that maintain your trust and confidence and reflect our core value of acting with integrity. In return, we ask that you use the Services responsibly. This means that you will use the Services only for purposes that are legal and proper, in accordance with this Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) and the Terms of Service (the “Terms”). In particular, you will use the Services only for your internal business purposes and not for any other purpose. Capitalized words that are used but not defined in this Policy have the definitions provided in the Terms.
You can only use the Services if you're satisfied with this Policy.
1. Prohibited Uses. By using the Services, you agree that you will not misuse the Services or assist any other person in doing so. You may not do or attempt to do any of the following in connection with the Services. This list of prohibitions provides examples of prohibited conduct and is not intended to be a complete or exclusive list of all prohibitions: 1.1. Engage in any activity that could damage, disable, overburden, impair, interfere with, or disrupt the Services, host, system, or network connected to the Services, including, without limitation, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mailbombing any part of the Services, or by using any stream ripper code or software, spider, virus, worm, trojan-horse, time bomb or any other codes or instructions that are designed to distort, delete, damage or disassemble the Services, computer software or hardware, or telecommunication equipment; 1.2. Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network connected to the Services; 1.3. Attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or use the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to us or to any customer or user of our Services; 1.4. Harvest or otherwise collect information or data about others without their consent; 1.5. Please make sure or monitor, damage, or modify any communication which is not intended for you; 1.6. Gain unauthorized access to any part of the Services, any other User Account, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services through password mining or any other means; 1.7. Copy, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services in whole or part; 1.8. Reproduce, sell, or distribute the Services to third parties for any purpose other than the internal business purposes of the Customer that purchased such Services, unless specifically authorized as a reseller or distributor by us under a separate written agreement; 1.9. Modify, adapt, or create derivative works based on the Services; 1.10. Re-license, sublicense, or offer or use the Services on a timeshare or service bureau basis, or on behalf of a third party, or use the Services for the development, production, or marketing of a service or product substantially similar to the Services; 1.11. Send any unsolicited communication(s) or spam not permitted by applicable law or contact individuals using the Services without their express permission or authority to do so; 1.12. Send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing"; 1.13. Circumvent any limits imposed on the Service or inherent in the applicable subscription plan or feature purchase, including several User Accounts, Record Content storage Limits, Live Stream hours, etc. 1.14. Transmit materials that, in our sole discretion, are unlawfully pornographic or indecent or contain criminal, including displays of nudity, sexually explicit material, violence, or other criminal activity; 1.15. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; 1.16. Facilitate, promote, or enable any criminal or illegal activity, including human trafficking or activity that supports or facilitates terrorism or terrorist organizations; 1.17. Violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing, or sharing material or information that is fraudulent, defamatory, libelous or misleading, or is otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or that encourages violence or hate against individuals or groups; or 1.18. Infringe, misappropriate, or violate the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, or broadcast content belonging to third parties without obtaining prior consent.
2. Use Outside of the United States. The Services, any related Software, and the transmission of applicable data, if any, is subject to United States export controls. When using the Services, you agree to comply with import, export, and economic sanction laws and regulations that prohibit or restrict the export, re-export, or transfer of products, technology, services, or data, directly or indirectly, to or for specific countries, end uses or end-users. In addition, Customers and Authorized Users accessing the Services outside of the United States must comply with local laws, rules, and regulations regarding online conduct and acceptable Customer Content.
The Services are expressly prohibited from the following uses: 3.1. By any end-user located in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or associated with any of these countries; 3.2. By any end-user identified as a Specially Designated National by the Office of Foreign Assets Control maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury or on the Denied Persons, Entity, or Unverified Lists of the Bureau of Industry and Security maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce; and 3.3. In connection with nuclear activities, the development of biological or chemical weapons, or to support terrorist activities.
4. No Emergency or Life-Safety Services. The Services are not intended to support or transmit emergency calls to a hospital, law enforcement agency, medical care provider, fire department, or any other kind of emergency response service. In addition, the Services are not intended for use in aircraft or watercraft navigation systems, air or water traffic control systems, medical devices, or other equipment in which the failure of the Services could lead to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage. Alternative communication arrangements, such as a traditional landline or wireless telephone service, are necessary to communicate with and access emergency or life-safety services and systems. 113.fm Radio Network has no liability or responsibility for any attempted use of the Services for these purposes.
5. Violations. 113.fm Radio Network reserves the right to investigate anyone who, in our sole discretion, is suspected of violating this Policy. We or our assigns may take any action it deems appropriate, including but not limited to contacting law enforcement authorities, blocking or removing Customer Content believed to be in violation of this Policy, temporarily or permanently disabling a user's access to the Service, and terminating or suspending a user and blocking their access to the Service. In addition, We reserve the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, including, but not limited to, implementing technological barriers, IP mapping, and direct contact with an unauthorized user’s internet service provider. Our failure to enforce this Policy in every instance it might have application does not amount to a waiver of our rights hereunder.
6. Changes to Policy. We reserve the right to change this Policy occasionally without notice by posting changes to our registered and copyrighted website. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date of the Policy.
7. Contacting Us. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want to report a violation of our "Acceptable Use Policy." Visit our CONTACT page for various ways to reach out to us.
Last updated April 6, 2023